All the keys represented on this website are only installation keys. They will expire roundabout after 30 days for Office Products and 60 days for Windows Products. That leaves no reason for the property owners of the intellectual digital products because every detail and tutorial shown on this site is completely legal in terms of everything. We never intend to misrepresent a brand or firm, neither we ever intend to distribute false or pirated products through this website. Our purpose is just to assist our visitors in all legal ways relating to digital products, softwares, etc. We’re strictly against piracy of products, cracking or any illegal content. We only distribute the content to our visitors that is available on the internet. Our sole purpose is to run this blog in the most righteous manners so please give us a message immediately in case of any misunderstandings. Click here to go to the Contact Page.
Here are the sources from where we obtain most of our keys.
To use the keys listed on this website (which are GVLKs), you must first own a running KMS host in your deployment. If you don’t have a KMS host or haven’t already configured a KMS host, search the internet to set a host up. Then KMS server to activate Microsoft product. Microsoft allows it. So content on this website is completely and understandably legal.
The below elements must be inclusive in your copyright infringement claim:
1. Ownership evidence of the allegedly infringed digital product.
2. Valid Contact information i,e email, phone, etc.
3. You must identify in complete details that the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and is currently having a working downloadable link.
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owners or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury.
6. Must be signed by the owner of an exclusive right.
Please wait 12 hours to 3 business/working days for an email response. We will send you the result of handling in the form of an email if the claimed link or post/page has been removed.